Thread: Neurology - brain telepathy - STOP telepathic psycho terror on me

Default Neurology - brain telepathy - STOP telepathic psycho terror on me

My name is Vinko Rajic vinko-rajic.site11. com , Swedish citizen, .
    I am maybe the only really telepathic person in the world. You should not think that I could be Schizophrenic.

I can exchange voice, video, smell, people can move small move muscles on my body from distance and much more
    and all messages from me are transmitted to big number of people so I am a Mental Radio.

I never found any document about any other existing person in human history like myself, but
    science never did serious research on me and I actually did not exist in world of science.
    I could easy give evidence for telepathy.Maybe some of Neurologist or scientist
    could help me or is maybe interesting to make research on my phenomena.

Actually I should be celebrity but they(Croats, Swedish, Norwegians helped with some others and of some idiot church)
    turn it to be opposite. I am educated Software Developer and telepathic but I am going to finish on the street.
    I am very poor, have no job, no accommodation, no girlfriend for last 10 Years, I am 37 Years old.
    Terror for 10 Years, day after day, they call it show but it is cruel torture, but they accepted it to me and they
    finance some idiots to psycho torture me day and night from distance. They must have spend 500 000 Euro for this.
    Their show is to fight that I do not succeed in carrier and have no love life.
    They found some expert in psycho torture, attacking my intimacy, waking me up, I do not know what is normal sleep for 10 Years.

I have very difficult task to stop this terror. Telepathy do not exists in world of science and they think is Schizophrenia.
    Police think I am mad and I do not know how many people know about telepathy. Some percent people know me.

Terror:
    1. I am Software developer and i have to focus on my work but he is spending all day long talking to me
    15-17 hours a day and he is using tactics of psycho terror, usually used on war prisoners in concentration camps
    in Bosnia. He wake me up any time in the night just to psycho break me.

2. Diarrhea problem. He can move muscles in my stomach and he do it all the time, he is in distance of few kilometer day and
    night and terrorizing my stomach. He or group of dirty perve-rts is working
    day and night around me on it.
    At the end my stomach is really not working and I have eating problems and
    can get diarrhea.
    3. Stalking and no privacy. He is stalking on me day and night , in shower, toilet, when doing my
    intimacy things and more. He has no respect for privacy.

4. He is trying to get me into fight with some people.
    Also to create conflict and if it no work then they can pay someone to go more direct on me or to attack on me.
    Once they paid some mad alcoholic to attack me, on the next place they arrange people to provoke me and do
    some things against me .

Please I need advice, what I can do to stop this. I have to get Swedish police to start investigation and arrest those people.
    It would be excellent if I could make experiment and get telepathy confirmed by some organization/University in that case
    police has to start investigation. Do you have any advice on this , I just do not know what to do.

Thank You!

Vinko Rajic

I defiantly agree that you should see a doctor, also some advice I have about your telepathic powers is, how can you expect us to believe that you have them? I'm not saying you don't have telepathic powers, but you can't just expect anyone to believe a claim which has never been proven. If I said to you that I could turn invisible, but I couldn't ever show you or anyone else would you believe me? If not then maybe that could be a reason why others don't believe you, however like I already said, this does not mean you must be wrong, but you can't be surprised if people don't believe you.

Regards
    Stephen Jones